FAUST'S MAGIC FOR SALE
FAUST'S TRICKS & ILLUSIONS STILL FOR SALE. (Scroll down this page).
SEE THE LIST BELOW OF TRICKS, ILLUSIONS AND STAGE EQUIPMENT STILL FOR SALE FROM FAUST'S GREAT MAGIC SHOW. These items have never been kept by FAUST in RENTED storage. As items are sold they are deleted, so this list is kept up-to-date on a daily basis. Elsewhere on this site are lists for sale of memorabilia, DVD's, magic books, and posters etc.
FOR SALE FROM FAUST'S GREAT MAGIC SHOW: TRICKS AND ILLUSIONS for Sale. NEW SALE PRICES. BIG REDUCTIONS !
All illusions are in wooden boxes, painted black. All small tricks are in Taylor-Made "scrimmed"travel boxes, painted black. All prices shown exclude postage or delivery charges. Photographs of these items can be seen on the pages of http://www.taylormademagic.co.uk.
1. Cingalee's "Broken & Restored Dinner Plate". Complete with all the original accessories. Hammer, tray for pieces of plate, paper bags (and how to prepare them), a stage cloth, special circular tray for vanishing small piece of plate found on the stage, 40 white dinner plates, and Faust's switchboard for final restoration of plate in frame. Plus 6ft Dragon plywood cut-out, "scrimmed" and painted, on stand to hold paper bag if working with one assistant. Unique. £300. BUYER TO COLLECT.
2. Amac's "Nock-Nock" pocket trick with a small poencil. £135. Very rare, hence the price, which is what it now sells for on eBay on the rare occasions when it is offered for sale. Clever thinking by Amac later developed and improved "Nock-Nock" into his "Educated Pencil" Anyone lucky enough to own both, like I did, will realise how Amac's mind was thinking, to create his "Educated Pencil", which I regard as the best pocket trick ever invented, because everything used can be thoroughly examined, and the spectator can follow Amac's moves with the pencil, the tube, and the two end caps, but cannot get the pencil to stand upright no matter how long they try.
5. Vanishing Bowl of Water on Tray. Mephisto-Huis large copper bowl and original aluminium circular tray. Plus large circular brass tray from Port Said, Egypt, for improved appearance. £100.
6. Howard De Courcy's original "Pull" for "Vanishing Birdcage" with coat removal, plus full instructions, and including the cuff-links as worn by Howard on stage throughout his career. Also included is a replica of Howard's original "Pull" which I made, with a strong wire loop to attach to the birdcage instead of the brass ring on Howard's original which would not attach to the clip on my Bartl Vanishing Bird Cage. £300. SOLD.
28. Large Tear-Apart Dove Vanish, with easy fix panels for paper, and folding table stand. Taylor-Made. £150.
50. Sony Reel-to-Reel Professional Tape Deck. In strong wooden travel box. £450.
59. Black Velvet Banner, 5ft. wide and 7ft. drop, on an ornamental pole, with black nylon hanging cords to attach to theatre batten, to work billiard ball manipulations in front. £45.
69. Glass Penetration Frame. Taylor-Made. Based upon the original Chris Charlton model, but much larger, and made from "Duralumin", with an improved design. £250.
76. Dove Cage Vanish for Six Doves. Taylor-Made. On Brazilian mahogany antique style pedestal table. £600.
78. Combined Close-up Carrying Case/Table top. Taylor-Made. Brazilian mahogany. £275. SOLD.
128. Lightweight 4-legged Table, with two shelves, for solo act. Aluminium tubular legs. Dismantles and packs flat. Taylor-Made. One only. With its own wooden travel case. £85.
138. The Crystal Casket on Small Stool. The visible appearance of a dove inside the crystal casket. Taylor-Made. £155.
192. Polished Stainless Steel Hoop, 40" diameter, 3/4" tubing. For levitation or suspension illusions. £50. SOLD.
337. 'Props' Trolley. Breaks down flat for travelling. Trolley measures 25" x 20" excluding handle at one end. 31.5" high. With wooden carrying case. £100.
343. Brass Bowl 10.5" diameter and 8" high with wire gauze inside the bottom of the bowl, covering a clip to hold a lit cigarette, to produce smoke as unlit cigarettes are magically produced and thrown into the bowl. Plus a Cigarette Tank for 3 lit cigarettes, a dummy cigar, and a corncob pipe. £30.
344. Empty "scrimmed" wood travel boxes. Small and medium sized boxes available. £5 each. Also empty wood travel boxes suitcase size with hasps and staples and padlocks. £10 each. All Taylor-Made.
356. The "Miracle" Billiard Ball. A 5 cms diameter biiliard ball ismade to appear and disappear in a series of bewildering manipulations, having the appearance of great skill. Also known as the "looped ball". Complete wirh detailed instructions for a great routine. £25.
357. Lit Cigarette Vanish. Borrow a lit cigarette and cause it to vanish. Say, "That's the way to stop you smoking !" Gimmick plus instructions. £10.
358. Merv Taylor Production Cage. With 24" square Taylor-Made Tie-Dyed Silk. £275.
359. De Biere type Egg Bag with his original patter, plus "blown" eggs in a "scrimmed" wooden travel box. £150.
360. Serpent Silk, with reel. £50.
363. The Revolving Cane. Cane unscrews into two parts for ease when travelling. In a canvas case. £50.
364. Another Revolving Cane, with silver knob, in a long "scrimmed" cardboard tube. £100.
366. A Vintage Round Production Cage. Maker unknown. superb design, and bigger and just as good as the John Martin model. Complete with a 42" "Sunburst" Silk Square of thicker momme than Jap Silks as sold by magic dealers. £300.
367. Coat, Ropes, and Rings. £45.
368. Lyle's "Squaring the Circle", with Faust's patter. Boxed. £35.
371. A rare Abbott's "Boutonniere". £50.
372. "Stuck in Time" by Tom Yurasita. £200. SOLD.
373. Lock-Nest Boxes by Tom Yurasita. £150.
375. Creepy Matches. £40.
376. Self-Opening Umbrella for production, with load bag, and in a "scrimmed" cardboard tube. £20. 377.
377. Original Vintage Harbin Packaway Table Appearance. Made by Eric Lewis, with stronger brass spring hinges, and thicker plywood than usual. £150.
Also see JOHN MARTIN ITEMS FOR SALE page on this site, and also on www.taylormademagic.co.uk.
For price lists of close-up magic,memorabilia, magic books, Faust DVD's, Faust posters, etc., for sale, please visit the appropriate pages on this site that you are now on.
Photographs of many of the tricks and illusions listed above can be seen on: http://www.taylormademagic.co.uk/.
On the right, is a photograph of Granville Taylor & Valerie presenting Amac's original "Find the Lady" illusion act, with Amac's original equipment bought from Lucille Lyle in 1960, together with sole performing rights throughout the world. Performed by Granville Taylor (Faust) in the U.K. and in Japan at the Kokusai Theatre in Tokyo in 1975, where it was televised for the first and only time, but without the final pay-off "explanation" owing to limited rehearsal time. (Photographed during rehearsals at Middlesbrough Empire Theatre, w/c December 4th. 1961). "Positively the Most Amazing Illusion Ever Conceived", as featured in succession by the inventor AMAC, THE GREAT LYLE, and FAUST. SOLD.